Our people are at the heart of our business.
We offer workers a fairer deal and job stability. We employ all of our pickers directly, offering housing and ensuring all of your welfare needs. Around 70% of our seasonal workforce return year after year, we provide them with a happy and rewarding place to work.
Accommodation will be charged on a weekly basis in accordance with UK legislation applicable at the time.
We have a number of mobile homes on-site, each containing a bathroom, living area, kitchen and bedrooms.
We provide transport during the working day for all staff living in our accommodation. You will be responsible for transporting yourself to and from Pendarves Farm each working day if you live off-site.
- Repatriation Travel Insurance (evidence of insurance to be provided to Rowe Farming prior to your arrival)
- Passport / ID card (must be original and valid)
- Evidence of eligibility to work in the UK (e.g. work permit or visa, if required)
- Driving licence (if required to drive in the UK)
- Money (your first week in the UK and to cover any emergencies – £100 as a guide)
- Bank account (arrangements will be made for you to open a bank account, if required, on your arrival)
- National Insurance Number (arrangements will be made for you to obtain a National Insurance Number, if required, on your arrival)
- Bedding (limited supply available at Rowe Farming to purchase or can be bought locally)
- Cooking utensils / plates / tea towels etc
- Pre-paid electricity card (can be purchased from the main office at Rowe Farming)
- Gas bottles (can be purchased locally)
- Pound coins to operate washing machines
- Sensible, warm clothing for working in all weather conditions (e.g. jumpers / fleeces etc)
- Food (evening buses run to the local supermarket twice weekly – free of charge)
- All PPE including waterproofs will be provided
- Lunch box